Sunday, May 9, 2010

Foreign

I recently found out how to write my name in Japanese, I also know how to write my name in Russian and Hebrew. But the Japanese writing came out the best, so I wrote it down on paper in purple marker, and hung it above my bed. It looks really great. And, that's exactly what I did for my mom for mother's day. I actually wrote her a three-page poem, and on the last page, I wrote her name in Korean, Hebrew, Thai, Yiddish, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Russian, Hindi and Persian. I love Foreign stuff, like I got a really festive piggy bank/salt shaker in Mexico. I named it Jorge. And, I have a taste of Japan because I have two Harajuku Lovers perfume bottles. And I have been to Ikea plenty of times, and Ikea is Swedish. That's really it-Ooh! And I plan to go to London, in 2 years. Oh! And I speak a little Dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment