Saturday, May 22, 2010

If you are extremely bored right now, and you are interested in fashion, read this now

1. One Friday night, I had absolutely nothing to do. I was bored as peanuts. But then, a lightbulb went on in my head. I love fashion, and I love making collages, so I made a fashion collage! I used my mom's old fashion magazines, and I cut them out and pasted, it came out great and it was fun!

2. Start a fashion or personal style blog. You'll be addicted, and it will give you a personality boost, about style of course.


3. Look at a piece of clothing, or shoes or bags, and do your BEST drawing of it. Make it colorful, and hang in your room, in your favorite spot.


4. Close your eyes, and forget everything thats going on. Use your imagination and go to a country, and pretend your a model, or your a designer watching models model your designs. I did this, I pretended it was in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment