Friday, May 7, 2010

Kimora Lee Simmons takes on Macy's with KOUTURE


Baby Phat designer Kimora Lee Simmons launched her new line for Macy's on March 2nd called Kouture. I just love the K instead of C. It makes the line pop. While working with the Macy's Agency (which, for her, was due in ten days),Kimora was also working with the Hetrick-Martin Institute. She is really busy. Kouture is edgy, fun and colorful. Mixes of sequin and glitter, Lace and cotton. The Fashion Figure, in charge of Baby Phat and Phat Farm, KLS, and Kouture, she makes it big with all her fun stuff. I am looking forward to seeing the new collection. Kimora Lee Simmons designs always make me feel young and fresh. And, since I am only in Elementary School, I am very, very interested in Kimora's daughters new line for Hello Kitty. I love Hello Kitty-still. It never gets old. 80 year olds have Hello Kitty things, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment