Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Let's play telephone

In the life of elementary school, there is recess. The period every student wishes for. When I go out to play, I play a game called Telephone. And, in honor of Lady Gaga, I wanted to bring a stereo and play the song Telephone while playing. I was quite surprised when I saw the infamous video for Telephone. Astonished with wild car chases, Gaga and Beyonce putting poison in food at a risky diner, scenes in jail, and counting to three in German. I don't think anyone would expect all of those things in a song about unwanted phone calls. I mean, that sounds a little intense for the GAME Telephone. It's just a game where you think of something and whisper it to whoever is playing, then that person whispers to the next person, next person, next person. Then the last person says it out loud.It always ends up totally different from the what the first person originally said. Actually...I don't want to play that song while we play the game. Too Dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment