Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spending A Night In London Might Change Me Forever

I had to write the title that way, with no spaces, because it will come out in Tamil again. Anyways, London is one of my Top-10-Need-to-go-there-when-I'm-older places, because I love, love England. So many reasons why I would love to go there, but I'll only give you 14,000,000,000. Just Kidding! I'll give you six. Reason #1: Big Ben. I love historic landmarks, and Big Ben is definitely one of them. I also really like clocks. Reason #2: The people. I love, love British accents. They're voices make me feel so fancy. Reason #3: They're classy words. I love the words they use, like, Nosy Parker instead of busybody,biscuits instead of cookies, dust bin instead of trash can, flat instead of apartment, I just love the way they use words! Reason #4: Harrods! One of the biggest clothing stores ever. I would go there first. Reason #5:
Sightseeing. I would love to take a look at the outside of Buckingham Palace. Reason #6: The British museum of History. On rainy days, or really any weekend, I love to go to museums art museums, History museums. I just learn a lot from them.

And those are SOME of the reasons I love London, just remember, I have 14,000,000,000 more reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment